Meziere Product Part Search
Electric water pump, high flow style, fits small block Ford 1994 & up, 55GPM, standard motor, black
|Click For Larger View|
E-mail this product to a friend
WP373S - Electric Water Pump
American made with quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company, we build our water pumps with pride right here in the USA. Don't be mislead by inflated flow numbers and competitors' outlandish claims. Our 300 series pumps move more water and produce more pressure than any other electric pump on the market. That means better protection for your high horsepower, high demand engine! Our 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value!
This water pump model features:
- Fits small block Ford 5.0 model engine with 1994 1/2 and later timing cover (short pump style) or Ford Motorsport timing cover
- Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality black anodized finish
- Standard motor provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Ports provided for heater and bypass
- Inlet fitting, heater and bypass fitting included
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Alternate inlet fittings available
- Belt Drives: If you are running a cam belt drive on your small block Ford, you will most likely need the WP173 pump. This pump will not fit Yates, Danny B, Jessel, or Race Master belt drives.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with gaskets and fittings. No additional items should be necessary.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 11-12 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 4.51" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 5.3 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: When purchasing a pump for a 16 volt system we recommend the 16 volt optional motor on our pump. The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications.
The standard 35 GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only.
The small block Ford engine has gone through several design changes at the factory since its inception. There are two different 55 GPM pump models that may be right for your engine. For more information regarding small block Ford applications and how to tell which pump is correct for you, please see our SB Ford addendum sheet.
Accessories for Small Ford:
Relay Wiring Kit upgrade WIK346