Meziere Product Part Search
Mechanical water pump, fits small block Chevy, V belt rotation, no heater or bypass ports, chrome
|Click For Larger View|
E-mail this product to a friend
WP401C - Mechanical Water Pump
The 400 Series belt driven pumps are show quality outside and race bred inside. They are available for big and small block Chevy (standard and reverse rotation) and small block Ford. These pumps are all billet construction. The appearance and unmatched low speed flow numbers make them popular with the street rod crowd. The high RPM performance is capable of cooling any race engine.
The appearance of this all billet belt driven pump is a definite show stopper, but the true beauty can be seen in the adjacent performance chart and on your temperature gauge. Top end figures match the best racing pumps on the market and off idle flow is 5 to 7 GPM higher than any competitor. This pump will save a racer over 10HP compared to a stock pump and eliminate most low speed cooling problems for the street rodder.
This water pump model features:
- Fits small block Chevrolet
- Suitable for all street or racing applications.
- Large Chevrolet bearing and seal pack provide excellent reliability.
- Welded 1 3/4" inlet port for lower hose.
- Show quality chrome finish
- All stainless steel hardware included.
- All billet body and impeller provide tight clearances for excellent flow characteristics.
- Pump will clear cam belt drives and most blower drives.
- Standard V-belt rotation
- Does not have ports for heater and bypass connections
Show off your all billet pump with these open design pulleys.
- WP420 - Single groove V-belt pulley.
- WP421 - Double groove V-belt pulley.
Note: This is a short Chevrolet pump replacement design. For long pump applications please call our tech line at 1-800-208-1755.