Meziere Product Part Search
|Click For Larger View|
E-mail this product to a friend
WP314U - Electric Water Pump
American made with quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company, we build our water pumps with pride right here in the USA. Don't be mislead by inflated flow numbers and competitors' outlandish claims. Our 300 series pumps move more water and produce more pressure than any other electric pump on the market. That means better protection for your high horsepower, high demand engine! Our 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value!
This water pump model features:
- Fits late model Mopar Hemi
- Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality polished finish
- High flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Light weight. Complete unit weighs only 7.4 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with o-rings and hardware. The completion of a typical system will require a back plate (WN315) and an inlet fitting from our list of "WN" style fittings.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 11-12 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 6.60" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump (with back plate).
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 7.4 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications. Care should be taken not to run the pump while charging a 16 volt system.
Supercharged, turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only. This model does not accept heater or bypass hoses as a standard. These may be added at the factory for an additional cost. Please call for details.
Accessories for Late Model Hemi:
Relay Wiring Kit upgrade WIK346