Meziere Product Part Search
Electric water pump, fits small block Mopar, 42GPM, heavy duty motor, chrome
|Click For Larger View|
E-mail this product to a friend
WP114CHD - Electric Water Pump
American made with quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company, we build our water pumps with pride right here in the USA. Don't be mislead by inflated flow numbers and competitors' outlandish claims. We say what we mean and mean what we say. Our 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value!
This water pump model features:
- Fits small block Mopar
- Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality chrome finish
- Heavy duty motor provides 42 gallons per minute free flow rating
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Light weight. Complete standard small block Mopar unit weighs only 5.8 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Pump will clear cam belt drives and most blower drives
- 1" NPT inlet adapters are available for #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, 1¼", 1½" or 1¾" slip hose
- Belt Drives: Standard SBM design will clear Jessel belt drives and comparable belt drive systems.
- Distributer Belt Drives: Spacers will be necessary to clear belt drive distributor systems.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with gasketsand hardware but without the inlet fitting. The fitting needs to be ordered according to the size of the lower radiator hose. In addition, you will most likely need a back plate #WP115 or #WP117 to seal up the factory timing cover water pump chamber.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 6-7 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The heavy duty pump is 6.60" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 5.8 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: When purchasing a pump for a 16 volt system we recommend the 16 volt optional motor on our pump. The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications.
The standard 42 GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only. This model does not accept heater or bypass hoses as a standard. These may be added at the factory for an additional cost. Please call for details.
Download installation instructions HERE
Accessories for Small Mopar:
Water Pump Spacers:
Thickness 2.25" WPS114
Relay Wiring Kit upgrade WIK346