This water pump model features:
- Fits big block Chevrolet
- Has a high and low pressure #6AN connection for our transmission pan
- Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality finish
- High flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Light weight. Complete big block Chevy unit weighs only 7.4 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Pump will clear cam belt drives and most blower drives
- Welded 1 3/4" inlet connection
- Belt Drives: Standard BBC design will clear Jesel belt drives and comparable belt drive systems.
- Distributer Belt Drives: Spacers will be necessary to clear belt drive distributor systems.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with gaskets and hardware. No additional items should be necessary for standard installations.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 11-12 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 7.28" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 7.4 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications. Do not run the pump while charging the 16v system.
Additional Notes: The standard 35 GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only. This model is available in ported and non-ported configuration. The low pressure port can act as a heater, bypass or expansion tank connection.