This water pump model features:
- Fits big block Chevrolet
- Has a high and low pressure #6AN male connection for our transmission pan
- Suitable for street or drag strip use – 2400+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality finish
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Light weight. Complete standard big block Chevy unit weighs only 5.9 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Pump will clear cam belt drives and most blower drives
- 1" NPT inlet adapters are available for #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, 1¼", 1½" or 1¾" slip hose
- Belt Drives: Standard BBC design will clear Jesel belt drives and comparable belt drive systems.
- Distributer Belt Drives: Spacers will be necessary to clear belt drive distributor systems.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with gaskets and hardware but without the inlet fitting. The fitting needs to be ordered according to the size of the lower radiator hose.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 6-7 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 6.78" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 5.9 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications. The pump should not be powered while charging your 16 volt system.
Additional Notes: The standard 35 GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, Turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only. This model does not accept heater or bypass hoses as a standard. These may be added at the factory for an additional cost. Please call for details.