This water pump model features:
- Fits big block Mopar
- Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality finish
- High flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Light weight. Complete big block Mopar unit weighs only 8.8 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Pump will clear cam belt drives
- Will not fit with blower drives
- Dual inlet ports threaded #20AN to accept a variety of fitting options
- Belt Drives: Standard BBM design will clear Jesel belt drives and comparable belt drive systems.
- Distributer Belt Drives: Spacers will be necessary to clear belt drive distributor systems.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with gaskets and hardware but without an inlet fitting. The inlet should be ordered according to the size of your lower radiator hose.
- Inlets available for hose sizes 1.75", 1.50", 1.25" and AN sizes #20 and #16.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 11-12 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 7.25" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 8.8 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications. Do not run the pump while charging the 16v system.
Additional Notes: The standard 35 GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only.