This water pump model features:
- Remote / universal inline design
- Suitable for street or drag strip use.
- 2400+ hour life expectancy.
- Show quality finish.
- Light weight. Complete standard unit weighs only 5.2 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal.
- Single inlet port and single outlet port each threaded #12AN to accept a variety of fittings.
- #12AN, #10AN, #08AN, 1" or ¾" slip hose inlet fitings available.
- Inline design works well as a stand-alone or as a booster pump.
- Finishing The System: The fittings need to be ordered according to the size of the radiator hoses.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 5-6 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 7.25" high overall and about 3.5" square.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 5.2 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications. The pump should not be powered while charging your 16 volt system.
Additional Notes: In our experience a 20 GPM pump can cool up to approximately 250HP continuous duty. The 35 GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, Turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only.