This water pump model features:
- Remote / universal inline design
- Suitable for street or drag strip use.
- 3000+ hour life expectancy.
- Show quality finish.
- All stainless steel hardware and 4130 mounting bracket included.
- Light weight. Complete standard unit weighs only 6.2 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal.
- Single inlet port and single outlet port each threaded #20AN to accept our standard WN Style fittings.
- #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, 1¼", 1½" or 1¾" slip hose inlet fitings available.
- Inline design works well as a stand-alone or as a booster pump.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with mounting bracket hardware but without the inlet or outlet fittings. The fittings need to be ordered according to the size of the radiator hoses.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 11-12 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 5.2" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 6.2 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications. The pump should not be powered while charging your 16 volt system.
Additional Notes: The standard 35 GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, Turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only.